Verita Neuro incorporated in Singapore under company number 201311851Z and incorporated in Thailand under number 0100560100221 with its registered offices and trading addresses situated at 16 Raffles Quay, #41-07, Hong Leong Building, Singapore 048581 and Verita Neuro, Thonburi Bamrungmueang Hospital, Address: 611 Bamrung Mueang Rd, Khwaeng Khlong Maha Nak, Khet Pom Prap Sattru Phai, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10100 (“Verita Neuro” “VN”, “We” and “Our”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Cookies are small pieces of text used to store information on web browsers. Cookies are used to store and receive identifiers and other information on computers, phones, and other devices. Other technologies, including data we store on your web browser or device, identifiers associated with your device, and other software, are used for similar purposes. In this policy, we refer to all of these technologies as “cookies.”
Cookies help us provide, protect and improve the Verita Neuro Products & Services, such as by personalising content, tailoring and measuring ads, and providing a safer experience. While the cookies that we use may change from time to time as we improve and update the Verita Neuro Services, we use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies: They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies: These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies: These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Third Party/Embedded Content
Sites make use of different third-party applications and services to enhance the experience of website visitors. These include social media platforms such as LinkedIn and Twitter (through the use of sharing buttons), or embedded content from Youtube and Vimeo. As a result, cookies may be set by these third parties and used by them to track your online activity. We have no direct control over the information that is collected by these cookies.
You can opt out of seeing online interest-based ads from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the US, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada, or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe or through your mobile device settings. Please note ad blockers and tools that restrict our cookie use may interfere with these controls.
More information about online advertising:
- Digital Advertising Alliance
- Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada
- European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance
Browser cookie controls:
In addition, your browser or device may offer settings that allow you to choose whether browser cookies are set and to delete them. For more information about these controls, visit your browser or device’s help material. Certain parts of the Facebook Products may not work properly if you have disabled browser cookie use.