- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site www epiduralstimulationnow.com/ (our “Site”) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail, newsletter or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our Site, subscribe to our service, attend our events or when you report a problem with our Site. The information you give us may include your name, medical condition, country of residence, address, e-mail address and phone number.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our Site we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, analytics providers, search information providers) and may receive information about you from them.
We will use the information you give to us in the following ways:-to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us; -to provide you with information about services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about; -to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Site about goods or services that may interest you or them. Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information, and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your informationUnique Access Medical won’t transfer information about you to third parties for the purpose of providing or facilitating third-party advertising to you. We won’t sell information about you. We may share your personal information with any member of our group (if so applicable), which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries (again, if so applicable). We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, treatment partners, academic or non-profit researchers and subcontractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Site.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Unique Access Medical Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Categories of Personal Data CollectedUsers submitting the contact form provide the following information:
- IP address
- First & last name
- Diagnosis (optional)
- Email Address
- Phone number (optional)
- Country of residence (optional)
- Language (optional)